The Benefits of Regular ABQ Dental Office Visits
Good oral hygiene habits are an integral part of maintaining excellent oral and systemic health. AtLoPour & Associates DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Albuquerque, we are dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to achieve a lifetime of good oral health.
Why Your Dental Visits Matter
There are many reasons why your entire family should visit Dr. LoPour and our exceptional staff atLoPour & Associates DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry on a regular basis:
- To Protect Your Gums
- Professional dental cleanings remove plaque and tartar which, if left alone, lead to periodontal disease. Symptoms of periodontal disease to watch for include:
- Inflamed gums
- Bleeding gums
- Tooth sensitivity
- Moving teeth
- Tooth loss
If Dr. LoPour finds evidence of gum disease, he will work closely with you to develop a gum disease management plan that will help you get back to a level of good oral health.
- To Discover Dental Problems Early
- Oral health issues require a large investment of money and time. When an oral health problem is caught in its earliest stages, it is much easier and less expensive to care for.
At LoPour & Associates DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we believe in preventative dentistry, and we honor the fact that your time and money are valuable commodities. We provide dental services and guidance that will help you invest both wisely.
- To Maintain a Whiter Smile
- Regular dental cleanings from Dr. LoPour and his highly trained and friendly staff remove tartar buildup and minor stains. We also offer professionally-applied dental whitening systems that can remove more extensive staining, leaving you with a brighter, whiter smile.
- To Prevent Tooth Loss
- Gum disease is one of the main causes of tooth loss and it almost entirely preventable. Plaque builds and turns into tartar, which can cause periodontitis, the advanced stage of gum disease. Untreated periodontitis can cause extensive damage to teeth, gums and the bone supporting your teeth.
A periodontal maintenance program with LoPour & Associates DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistrybegins with a deep cleaning to remove tartar, followed by routine dental cleanings every 3 or 4 months. This allows gums to reach a level of health that prevents further disease and enables them to support teeth with minimal mobility.
Dr. LoPour and his staff will treat you in a warm, gentle and caring environment while listening to your concerns so that you can have peace of mind about your dental procedures. And for those patients with a fear of dental work, Dr. LoPour is conscious sedation certified!
At LoPour & Associates DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we provide high quality family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry. Dr. LoPour and our professional and friendly staff are dedicated to providing the education and tools you need to achieve your dental health goals and a lifetime of good oral health. Contact us today to make an appointment!
Locally Owned Family and Cosmetic Dental Practice Committed to Supporting the Healthy Smiles and Healthy Lifestyles.